- We have a 30-day refund policy, no questions asked.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase, which you can retrieve from your order confirmation email.
- To start any inquiries about a refund, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If and when it's accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- We'll notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If so, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund as well.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and to make a separate purchase for the new item once the exchange is accepted. Please read our FAQ section of our site for more details.
DAMAGES AND DEFECTS
- Please inspect your order upon arrival and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged, or the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- We don't accept returns for specific items, such as custom products or items that have been extensively used before a request is made.
- We also can't accept returns on limited time sale items or gift cards.